DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is easy to clean and is NSF/ANSI 51 certified for food contact. Because Corian® is nonporous, stains do not penetrate the surface. With proper cleaning, Corian® counrtertops also resists the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria which makes this product ideal for use in the kitchen.
- Extremely durable.
- Nonporous and stain-resistant.
- Available in many colors, patterns and finishes, including the look of natural stone.
- Seams (if any) are inconspicuous.
- Color is solid throughout.
- Shallow cuts or scratches can be removed with an abrasive pad.
Every Corian® solid surface countertop from DuPont is covered by a limited-warranty for product and installation. For more information on Corian countertops, visit their website.Corian® products such as sinks and backsplashes can be perfectly integrated to create the illusion of a single, solid surface. With a cove-backsplash there are no cracks to collect dirt and moisture. DuPont invented solid surfaces and have worked to continually improve our portfolio. As a result, Corian® has consistently attained a customer satisfaction rating of 96%.